It brings together the best suppliers in Brazil:
By Brasil Components and Chemicals is the brand developed by the Brazilian Association of Companies of Components for Leather, Footwear and Manufactured Goods (Assintecal), in partnership with the Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (Apex-Brasil), which aims to boost the international business of the Brazilian components sector.
High-quality information as a premium input:
In addition to enabling access to qualified suppliers, the program also provides guidance, support and events that materialize the opportunities that Brazil has to offer.
The best of Brazil translated in three business fronts:
The project translates the best of Brazil in the fields of Leather Chemicals, Technology and Fashion.
Solutions for industries to achieve the highest levels of international competitiveness in their products by combining technology and sustainability.
Customized solutions for the reality of your markets, suitably innovative to render attractive the solutions and partnerships that your company is looking for.
Genuine raw materials, which are duly associated with style, trends, inspirations, and creativity finely attuned with the fashion trends that will be in vogue around the world.
Get to know the Brazilian potential
Source: BI APEX
Target marketBy Brasil Components and Chemicals is targeted at markets that are strategic to the global footwear production, such as Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, United States, Germany, India, and China.
- Currently, a footwear or handbag industry uses, on average, some 3,500 different components in each season/collection.
- Exports of the Brazilian components sector in 2016: US$ 651 million
- Over 70 countries import Brazilian components.
- A complete production chain (livestock, leathers, machines, components, and footwear).
- A well-structured support sector (bodies and agencies, unions, technological centers, etc.).
- High level of internationalization of the companies.
- High value-added products in terms of design, technology, and sustainability.